The appearance of unwanted vegetation on the female face causes the desire to get rid of it as soon as possible. This is always frustrating because it does not adorn the girls at all. In this article we will explain Get Rid of a Mustache on a Girl.
- disorders on the hormonal background.
- pregnancy or menopause.
- endocrine gland diseases.
The appearance of a mustache, which is associated with gynecological problems with the ovaries, can signal a malfunction in the body, so before you immediately deal with the result, you should visit a doctor and find out if everything is normal with the body in the female part and only then deal with the removal of the mustache. Unfortunately, hormonal imbalances are not a rare occurrence and many reasons can cause them. For example, taking hormone medications or severe anxiety.
Due to the imbalance in the body, various unwanted processes can occur, including the growth of whiskers.
Due to the problems related to the endocrine system, there is an increase in the production of testosterone, which is a male hormone.
As a result, it leads to increased hair growth, and this applies not only to the hair above the lip, but also affects the whole body.
Pregnancy can also affect hair growth in unwanted areas. . Therefore, in such cases, it is worth waiting for the elimination of the cause of the appearance of hair and only then to deal with their elimination. In any case, to determine the exact cause of the appearance of a mustache in women It is worth trying so that doctors can find the source of the problem and eliminate it. After all, if this is not done, even after removal, they may reappear.
Home ways to remove unwanted vegetation
It is worth noting that the removal of the mustache with a machine, as does the male part of the population, is not worth it, because the hairs begin to grow quickly, but at the same time become stiff and thick. Many girls try to lighten or discolor their mustache – this way they become less noticeable. Let’s figure out what you can do at home to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
Folk remedies for the removal of vegetation
Many who try to permanently remove their mustache at home, resort to folk methods.
- The first in the list of folk methods – hair removal with potassium permanganate solution. It is best to prepare the solution that is not too concentrated, because if used improperly, you can easily get burns on the face. Therefore, it is worth using a solution of a weak concentration: in it it will be enough just to moisten the mustache, and that is it.
- In the second place to remove the mustache is soda. It can be found in every kitchen in every apartment, so it is a fairly quick way to remove hair. To prepare the solution, dilute 1 tablespoon of baking soda in 100 ml of water and treat the area where you want to get rid of hair.
- A mixture of iodine will help to permanently remove the mustache from the girls at home. Iodine is commonly used to treat wounds, but can also be used to remove hair above the lip. To do this, mix iodine, castor oil and ammonia in equal proportions and perform a compress. The important thing is that you should not hold it for more than 10 minutes, and then you should wash your face. This will allow you to permanently remove the hair, but the effect will not be immediately noticeable – in about a week the hair will fall out.
- Another folk remedy to get rid of facial hair is considered datura seed juice . To prepare the mixture, seed juice is used, which must be infused for 2-3 weeks, then mixed with alcohol and applied to the problem area.
- Ordinary yarn can also help remove unwanted vegetation. With the right twist, the hairs are removed like tweezers, but there are no such painful sensations, and this method allows you to get rid of even small hairs.
Alternative methods can help if the girl’s mustache grows, but they are not always safe, because with improper mixing or proportional errors, you can get skin burns or irritation. Therefore, it is best to consult a specialist in such cases.
Alternative methods for removing unwanted vegetation
Popular hair removal methods include the following:
- Depilatory creams.
- waxing or cracking.
- the use of hydrogen peroxide;
- wax strips.
When applying wax strips, it is worth following certain rules
The first thing you need to do is wash off all the makeup because after such a procedure, the skin recovers faster if it is clean. The second step is skin treatment with antiseptic compounds. This will prevent various infections from entering the subcutaneous layers. It is also worth treating the skin with baby powder. After performing this preparation, you can proceed directly to the hair removal.
The package usually contains recommendations for use, but if they are not found, you must perform the following steps.
- It is necessary to heat the wax strip to about 36-37 degrees. To do this, rub it between your palms or place it on a heater.
- The prepared film must be separated. Next, we stick part of the tape where the candle is on the body. It is important to remember that it is necessary to stay in hair growth.
- After the tape is stuck to the body, you should wait a while and holding the skin area with your finger, pull the strip with sharp movements.
If all the steps are performed correctly, the hairs are removed at once.
Using a hair removal cream when removing hair above the lip is worth learning about its properties. The cream dissolves the hair follicles, thus relieving the problem. However, before applying the purchased gel or cream, you should make sure that you are not allergic to the ingredients of the product. To do this, apply a small amount of the substance to the skin area and wait: if there is no burning or redness in this area, then this cream is right for you and can be applied to the problem area.
This procedure takes a minimum of time and is quite effective, but the application of the cream is only on the problem area.
You can remove hair without causing discomfort to yourself and without pain. Great for this variant of hydrogen peroxide, but it is worth getting a 6% solution, as well as a stock of ammonia. The principle of action in this case is not to remove the hair, but to lighten it. To prepare the solution, you need to mix 1 teaspoon of the peroxide solution with 5 drops of ammonia and distribute it along the mustache that bothers you. Keep this composition on the skin for about a minute, then just rinse with water.
It is worth remembering that after each use of the composition it is worth wiping the skin with water and lemon juice and then it is good to apply a cream with sufficient fat content. It will also help relieve redness and soothe an inflamed area of skin.
Professional hair removal methods
Hair removal with wax and cracks can be done not only at home, but also in professional salons. In addition to these methods, salons offer the following methods to get rid of vegetation:
- laser hair removal;
- photo processing.
Before you sign up for any of the procedures, it is worth consulting a specialist, as these procedures have a strong effect on the skin. You should also familiarize yourself with the side effects and follow the rules for skin care after taking a specialist.
These procedures are recommended to be performed in winter or late autumn, so that the sun is not so active.
Laser hair removal is as follows: under the action of a laser beam that penetrates about 5 mm under the skin, the hair in the follicle burns and the root is as if it has been glued, which prevents further hair growth. An anesthetic is applied to the area from which the unnecessary vegetation is to be removed. Once the agent begins to act, laser treatment is started immediately. After the skin is treated with a treatment cream.
With a normal hormonal course, 7 to 10 such procedures are necessary for complete relief from the problem.
The procedure has several contraindications, namely:
- the presence of moles on the face.
- skin pathology;
- skin rash
After completing this process, you should follow some rules:
- use UV protection;
- avoid in the sun for 2 weeks.
- use of therapeutic agents.
- Avoid physical exercise, which increases sweating.
During electrolysis, the follicle is destroyed by the action of an electric shock on it. The principle of photoprocessing is as follows: the pulsating light is absorbed by the melanin and there is a process of converting it into heat, under the influence of which the follicle is destroyed.